Yes, i went to the amazing Britney Spears concert this past week when it came to Portland. My parents were kind enough to buy both me and a good friend of mine tickets for the show, and I have to … Continue reading
- I received over 500 followers from using this site! tmblr.co/Z4wIEw1Bej8So 4 years ago
- Journal Entry #4: Special Someone Mind is racing – Where do I begin? So far away – yet so within. Synchronizatio... bit.ly/ZilS8p 5 years ago
- Journal Entry #3: Hopeless Desire Steady as the stars and the moon, I swim in an ocean filled o... bit.ly/Zighz5 5 years ago
- Journal Entry #2: Figured I’d post the rest of my journal entries on here gradually. Darkness Within With haunti... bit.ly/WCQFiQ 5 years ago
- It’s truly been an honor –: It has come to that time where I feel that this blog should be retired. It will stay... bit.ly/MKTPp6 6 years ago
- We are a 3 young adults wanting to change the way LGBTQ athletes are viewed in the sports world. All of us are varsity athletes in high school who are on our own paths to being who we truly are. We invite you to take the stand with us and begin walking the road to equality.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Posts & Pages