- I received over 500 followers from using this site! tmblr.co/Z4wIEw1Bej8So 2 years ago
- Journal Entry #4: Special Someone Mind is racing – Where do I begin? So far away – yet so within. Synchronizatio... bit.ly/ZilS8p 3 years ago
- Journal Entry #3: Hopeless Desire Steady as the stars and the moon, I swim in an ocean filled o... bit.ly/Zighz5 3 years ago
- Journal Entry #2: Figured I’d post the rest of my journal entries on here gradually. Darkness Within With haunti... bit.ly/WCQFiQ 3 years ago
- It’s truly been an honor –: It has come to that time where I feel that this blog should be retired. It will stay... bit.ly/MKTPp6 4 years ago
- We are a 3 young adults wanting to change the way LGBTQ athletes are viewed in the sports world. All of us are varsity athletes in high school who are on our own paths to being who we truly are. We invite you to take the stand with us and begin walking the road to equality.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Robert
It has come to that time where I feel that this blog should be retired. It will stay up however the three of us have chosen to move in different directions and we sincerely thank you all for reading over … Continue reading
Won our Regional Final 4-0! We leave for Nashville on Monday for State. Last year we finished in the semi-finals – this year, we’re going big. And I know for a fact that we can wrap up each game with … Continue reading
For the 2nd year in a row, we are District Champs. 1st round bye in the play-offs. Will keep you up to date as the results come in. – Rob
I guess I can be considered the worlds worst/best procrastinator. I haven’t told my parents that I help run this blog and it’s really starting to bug me. My dad always tells me to shelter yourself from the public because … Continue reading