- I received over 500 followers from using this site! tmblr.co/Z4wIEw1Bej8So 3 years ago
- Journal Entry #4: Special Someone Mind is racing – Where do I begin? So far away – yet so within. Synchronizatio... bit.ly/ZilS8p 4 years ago
- Journal Entry #3: Hopeless Desire Steady as the stars and the moon, I swim in an ocean filled o... bit.ly/Zighz5 4 years ago
- Journal Entry #2: Figured I’d post the rest of my journal entries on here gradually. Darkness Within With haunti... bit.ly/WCQFiQ 4 years ago
- It’s truly been an honor –: It has come to that time where I feel that this blog should be retired. It will stay... bit.ly/MKTPp6 5 years ago
- We are a 3 young adults wanting to change the way LGBTQ athletes are viewed in the sports world. All of us are varsity athletes in high school who are on our own paths to being who we truly are. We invite you to take the stand with us and begin walking the road to equality.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Ben
It has come to that time where I feel that this blog should be retired. It will stay up however the three of us have chosen to move in different directions and we sincerely thank you all for reading over … Continue reading
I have not posted in a long time because I have been busy getting through my senior year. It is tough to complete work under the chronic watch of senioritis. Here’s an update: I am still waiting on most of … Continue reading
This is for those people who tell me they like me because I’m not ‘in your face’ gay; that I’m a ‘normal’ gay. Those people, and most heterosexual people, don’t understand why people flaunt themselves. Well, maybe they do. They … Continue reading
Nothing has really happened since I last posted (which was some time ago.) Well, the soccer season started. I guess that is something. We’ve practiced for a week and we start playing in a few days. We always start the … Continue reading
I think I pulled my adductor magnus. I’ve got no idea what that is exactly, but it’s something in my groin. Upon googling it I saw, “It is aggravated by running and quick movements… including moving side to side and … Continue reading
I had to make it official! https://bradrobertben.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/officially-a-collegiate-athlete/ -Ben