- I received over 500 followers from using this site! tmblr.co/Z4wIEw1Bej8So 3 years ago
- Journal Entry #4: Special Someone Mind is racing – Where do I begin? So far away – yet so within. Synchronizatio... bit.ly/ZilS8p 5 years ago
- Journal Entry #3: Hopeless Desire Steady as the stars and the moon, I swim in an ocean filled o... bit.ly/Zighz5 5 years ago
- Journal Entry #2: Figured I’d post the rest of my journal entries on here gradually. Darkness Within With haunti... bit.ly/WCQFiQ 5 years ago
- It’s truly been an honor –: It has come to that time where I feel that this blog should be retired. It will stay... bit.ly/MKTPp6 5 years ago
- We are a 3 young adults wanting to change the way LGBTQ athletes are viewed in the sports world. All of us are varsity athletes in high school who are on our own paths to being who we truly are. We invite you to take the stand with us and begin walking the road to equality.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Share Your Story
Recently stumbled upon this article of a 15 year old and such an assignment that prompted his coming out to his mother. Truly uplifting and everyone should read this http://www.danoah.com/2012/04/a-teens-brave-response-to-im-christian-unless-youre-gay.html Advertisements
Jeremy is a 17 year-old athlete (more notably as a football player) who recently was fed up with the close-mindedness attitude of the kids and parents alike in a small, rural town in the South. He recently came out – … Continue reading →
Recently found faith I’m not usually one for God or anything like that but just seeing how in recent times that my friends have been getting into accident and almost vanishing as if they never had existed at school is … Continue reading →
Jeremy is a 17 year old football player who lives in rural bible belt America. Enjoy his post and visit his brand new blog, StandingUpSpeakingNow. -Ben “Real life is a funny thing, you know? I think most of us fear … Continue reading →
I just read this poem on Sam’s blog, SAM I AM, and it touched me. I have seen my share of angsty teen poems written in the middle of the night while having a tantrum. This is not one of … Continue reading →
Today I experienced something I hoped I’d never have to: mental torment. Many kids, of whom I don’t even know, started asking me if I were gay. (Even so, if that’s the case, you don’t ask someone during the middle … Continue reading →
I received a submission (a while ago, but you know how procrastination is) from a wonderful 22 year old swimmer from Mexico City. He just goes to show that this blog can reach anywhere and help anyone. Enjoy -Ben My … Continue reading →