So I’ve just been listening to my iPod lately and while it was on shuffle I came upon an artist that deserves a lot of recognition for being such an inspiration. I really hope you give him a listen – Matt Hales (Aqualung) is a very unique, lovely-voiced man who sings so eloquently. If you like the song go and check out “Brighter than sunshine” as well as “Good times gonna come”
- Journal Entry #4: Special Someone Mind is racing – Where do I begin? So far away – yet so within. Synchronizatio... bit.ly/ZilS8p 6 months ago
- Journal Entry #3: Hopeless Desire Steady as the stars and the moon, I swim in an ocean filled o... bit.ly/Zighz5 6 months ago
- Journal Entry #2: Figured I’d post the rest of my journal entries on here gradually. Darkness Within With haunti... bit.ly/WCQFiQ 6 months ago
- It’s truly been an honor –: It has come to that time where I feel that this blog should be retired. It will stay... bit.ly/MKTPp6 10 months ago
- Thanks for everything.: Did it hurt when you knew it was over? Only you’ve got yourself to blame - You taught me... bit.ly/KPnoLo 11 months ago
- We are a 3 young adults wanting to change the way LGBTQ athletes are viewed in the sports world. All of us are varsity athletes in high school who are on our own paths to being who we truly are. We invite you to take the stand with us and begin walking the road to equality.
Please contact us at: email@example.com.
Top Posts & Pages